Tuesday, August 27, 2019

Fall with Animal Print Fashion


Hello friends, I am hoping that everyone is enjoying summer. Summer season has some of the best activities on offer. Summer lines have landed and we just can’t get enough of the new animal print designs.

Today I want to share about Animal Print Fashion with you all. Fashion is the game of constants.  I have always been a big fan of Animal Prints fashion. I have leopard print top, skirt and dresses. And now I have added Tortoise Shell Print Sunglasses & Leopard Print Sneakers in my accessories. The Boutique call SHOPETHEMINT has gifted me these accessories. And I am obsessed with these Sunglasses & Sneakers.

TORTOISE SHELL PRINT SUNGLASSES..







Sunglasses are meant to temper the glare, and this year, the brightness is meant to refer to the color of chosen frames.  How gorgeous these sunglasses look. These Tortoise Shell Print Sunnies that will look good in any and all situations.

With a Golden frame front finished with Tortoise Shell Print detailing and matching Tortoise arms, they’re on flees for the spring and summer months and can be easily styled with anything in your wardrobe. Sunglasses offer protection against excessive exposure to light, including its visible and invisible components. These sunglasses are definitely for the sassy at heart! I love their shape, it looks so perfect and chic, and these sunglasses completely transform my look.






LEOPARD PRINT SNEAKERS
Do you like Casual Sneakers fashion? I do! Sneakers are shoes mainly designed for sports, but which are now also widely used for everyday wear.






This Beautiful, classy sneakers I got from a Boutique call Shopthemint. They are super comfortable with their classic look. I feel very bold and confident in these sneakers. I love the fact about these sneakers is their shape and the super shiny print; you won’t hesitate to make your own way in any situation. These shoes will go with any combination of clothes and in any season. Try them with black, white or camel color outfits. By the way, I personally wear leopard flats to the office, all I need is to pair them with black skirt & white shirt. If you want to keep things casual and relaxed, then go for leopard print sneakers.  They can be teamed with all your favorite essentials, like ripped jeans and basic tees or even casual dresses. They look great with sweater dresses, skinny pants or jeans and big coats too.




                           
                                    WITH SUNGLASSES & SNEAKERS TOGETHER!!

Anyway, I’ve got several ideas of how to wear this print on the streets, These are some my ideas as how to wear this pattern like a real fashion. 

About ShopTheMint Boutique:


Flawless Style. Impeccable service. Always within reach: The Mint Julep Boutique is your one stop shop for all things fashion related.If you are in the market for dresses and maxi dresses, rompers and jumpsuits, shorts and pants, kimonos and cardigans, boots and booties, or flats and wedges @shopthemint  have got you totally covered.

ShoptheMint  Boutique launched on July 02,2012. They have created a culture that is young and energetic, and an environment that is bursting with ideas. They believe that shopping should be easy, and that the process should be painless. It is their mission to create a fast, friendly, and fun experience, They have created a culture that is young and energetic, and an environment that is bursting with ideas and evokes the mantra "we are in control of our own destiny". 


 


So that's all for today. Let me know if you like my ideas about Animal Print fashion in the comment below.


No comments:

Post a Comment